WE0311L Goulds Pump
Goulds WE0311L 3885 WE Submersible Effluent Pump
Inventory fluctuates and item may be in stock, otherwise would typically ship in 5 – 7 days.
To place an order, check real time inventory status and lead time, call us today!
WE0311L Goulds Pump
Xylem WE0311L Goulds Pump. WE0311L 3885 WE Series Submersible Effluent Pumps. 1/3 HP, 115 Volt, 60 Hz, 5.38″ Impeller, 2″ NPT Discharge.
We are an authorized Goulds Distributor. Pumps Purchased from us come complete with manufacturer warranty.
- Impeller – Cast iron, semi-open, non-clog with pump-out vanes for mechanical seal protection. Balanced for smooth operation. Silicon bronze impeller available as an option.
- Casing – Cast iron volute type for maximum efficiency. 2″ NPT discharge.
- Mechanical Seal – Silicon Carbide vs. Silicon Carbide sealing faces. Stainless steel metal parts, BUNA-N elastomers.
- Shaft – Corrosion-resistant, stainless steel. Threaded design. Locknut on all models. Guards against component damage on accidental reverse rotation.
- Fasteners – 300 series stainless steel. Capable of running dry without damage to components. Designed for continuous operation when fully submerged.
Specifically designed for the following uses, Homes, Farms, Trailer Courts, Motels, Schools, Hospitals, Industry, Effluent Systems.
- Solids handling capabilities -3⁄4″ maximum.
- Discharge size -2″ NPT.
- Capacities – up to 140 GPM.
- Total heads – up to 128 feet TDH.
- Temperature – 104°F (40°C) continuous, 140°F (60°C) intermittent.
- See order numbers on reverse side for specific HP, voltage, phase and RPM’s available.
- Fully submerged in high-grade turbine oil for lubrication and efficient heat transfer.
- Class B insulation on 1⁄3 – 1½ HP models.
- Class F insulation on 2 HP models.
Single phase (60 Hz)
- Capacitor start motors for maximum starting torque.
- Built-in overload with automatic reset.
- SJTOW or STOW severe duty oil and water resistant power cords.
- 1⁄3 – 1 HP models have NEMA three prong grounding plugs.
- 1½ HP and larger units have bare lead cord ends.
Three phase (60 Hz)
- Class 10 overload protection must be provided in separately ordered starter unit.
- STOW power cords all have bare lead cord ends.
- Designed for Continuous Operation. Pump ratings are within the motor manufacturer’s recommended working limits. Consequently in addition, can be operated continuously with-out damage when fully submerged.
- Bearings – Upper and lower heavy duty ball bearing construction.
- Power Cable – Severe duty rated, oil and water resistant. Epoxy seal on motor end provides secondary moisture barrier in case of outer jacket damage. Also to prevent oil wicking. Standard cord is 20′. Optional lengths are available.
- O-ring -Assures positive sealing against contaminants and oil leakage.
Goulds Water Technology, A Xylem Brand